Wednesday, 26 March 2014

DT Day at Meljen's Designs

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 03:00
  I'm so glad Summer's gone here in Australia and we're in the Autumn month's now until May. I really don't like Summer so I love the fact that Winter is on it's way, I can't wait. So today I've created a card with the change of season in mind too.


Images I used for my card are "Autumn Flower Mouse""Autumn Leaf Mouse" "Happy Fall".
I love these adorable Mouse images, love the way they smile and have lots of  fun,  they definetly put a smile on your face, don't you think?  
Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Challenge,  Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting