Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Emerald Faerie Inspiration for March

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 18:00
Today is my turn to inspire you for the current challenge, with the theme being "Girly - Pretty in Pink", you still have 12 days to enter.  I'm showing you a card I made last year HERE, (all info on post) and lucky for me it is mainly pink. 



We would love you to use an Emerald Faerie Image which can be purchased HERE, for the challenges, but it's not a requirement.  We also have 2 amazing sponsors for you this month's at  Emerald Faeries Challenge .  So we hope to see you entering your creation this month, have fun.

NB ~ I would have loved to create one for you but atm I have major problems with my right arm & shoulder and in alot of pain, so I hope I have still inspired you to join in our challenge  "Girly - Pretty in Pink" 

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

1 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.beautiful design and colours and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting