Monday, 31 March 2014

Happy Birthday !

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 08:14
A short & sweet post from me, as I really need to get this posted & entered into March Progressive Challenge over at  Imagine That .... digis by Kris.  This is the freebie for entering the progressive challenge and such a cutie too, and I'm a big lover of cats too so I really enjoyed creating this one.


Of course I used a pre coloured image provided, so much easier and matched perfectly with my designer paper from Kate Knight "Totally Tropical" (freebie pack), which I placed 2 strops either side then placed printout on top of along with a  butterflies, ribbon & rhinestones. 
Now to enter into Imagine That .... digis by Kris, see you all next time.
Crafty Hugs & Thanks

5 comments:

cass said...

Cute card Denise, wonderful inspiration for the challenge this week.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card, Denise. Love this image! Hope your shoulder is improving. Hugs, Kitty

Kris said...

Oh LOVE that paper you used! You're right, it matches perfectly *Ü* I also love the butterfly diecut :) Thanks so much for playing in our monthly challenge! Hope to see you next time!! xxKris

Edwina said...

Hi Denise, I love this card! You did a great job using the digi. I love your butterfly you used. hanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

coops said...

so gorgeous densie.fab sweet kitty and i love your pretty colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting