Saturday, 22 March 2014

Hello Friend

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 06:48
Today I'm following & entering the current sketch over at i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWISt # no 58 & March Stamp of the Month , using the lovely freebie given for entering the progressive challenge last month.
~ My Card ~
&
.The image for free this month is called "Hamlet PigWit Think Spring", which I coloured with copics and very softly pastel chalked the background then cut out with Spellbinders Scallop Circle Die.  For the colours of layers I used border punch from SU.  My daughter gave me this lovely designer paper, such lovely spring colours and all that glitter, I just had to fussy cut one of the flowers to add & then the sentiment is placed in the middle of flower,  which is also from the set of "Hamlet PigWit Think Spring".  As you see I decided on only following the sketch instead of doing the tWISt. 
~ Sketch ~ 

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

deesdesigns said...

Great take on this week's sketch and and Hamblet is just too cute. LOVE all of the sparkle! Thanks so much for stopping by and playing with us at I {heart} Sketches!

mypurplehouse said...

Great card! Fun colors(love the sparkle) and a fun take on the sketch ~Thanks for joining the SOTM Challenge and the sketch challenge #58 at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting