Sunday, 2 March 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #201

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
We have a great challenge starting today over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, with the theme being "Anything Goes".  We are proudly sponsored by Robyn's Fetish Digital Store.  So drop on and see what all the other Design Team members have created for you this week, you won't be dissappointed.

My DT card for challenge #201

Well I made a CAS style card today using "Don't rain on my parade" image from Robyn's Fetish Digital Store, coloured with copics.  I used sand coloured cardstock from Kaszazz, scrap of designer paper, added some coloured rhinestones,  ribbon, & the  "Ticket  Sentiment"  is from Emerald Faeries Stamps.   I hope you enjoyed viewing my card. 
~ Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 3 images of winner's choice from store

 Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image!
♥ Sandra ♥

cass said...

Great card Denise, wonderful inspiration for the challenge at Robyn's Fetish this week

Michelle said...

That little frog is adorable. I love the paper with the circles and how you put rhinestones beside it.

Michelle (DT SIS)

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love the frog and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting