Saturday, 1 March 2014

Sending lotsa Love

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 11:08
I've made another card this morning this time for  Imagine That .... digis by Kris.  This is the freebie for entering the progressive challenge and such a cutie too.  This card was made in mind of my Daughter who lives approx 580km away and just wanted to send something just to let her know I'm thinking of her, plus it's nice to get something in the mail we really don't do enough of this these days.  So on with the card I've created with heaps of love xx

My card for challenge #17
Polar Love ~


Of course I used a pre coloured image provided, so much easier and matched perfectly with my designer paper from Australian Papercraft Essentials "Sweet Wishes" (freebie pack).  Used pink cardstock from Kaszazz added punched butterflies with pearls, open weave ribbon & flower. Now to enter into Imagine That .... digis by Kris, see you all next time.

I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

3 comments:

Kris said...

aww, what a pretty card Denise!! I'm sure your daughter will love this and your thoughtfulness. Thank you so much for playing in our Imagine That! Progressive Challenge last month *Ü* xKris

Holly Hughes said...

Super Cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges. Holly, JIC DT.

TRACEY MO said...

What a cute card great lo.

Thanks for joining us at ji monthly challenge
Tracey dt

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting