Friday, 25 April 2014

Fairy Kitten

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 12:02
I decided to finally finish my card which is going to be given to my Friend's Daughter, using Aurora Wings Image called "Fairy Kitten".

Such a lovely image to work with and really happy with how it turned out, using my copic markers.  Designer papers is from Papercraft Essentials Magazine freebie called "Sweet Wishes" Paper Stack, matted with Stampin' Up cardstock.  Embellished with open weave ribbon, rhinestones & sentiment from Bearly-Mine Designs

Challenge/s entering ~
                       ~ Birthday Cards 

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

1 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Simply adorable, Denise! I love how you surrounded the white Kitty Fairy with bright colors. So fun! hugs Mitzi

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting