Tuesday, 29 April 2014

For my Father-in-Law

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 11:29
Well today It's all about Dad,  and a very very early start to making a Father's Day card,  this card is made for my Father-in-Law as my other Dad's are in Heaven.


I used designer paper from Bearly-Mine Designs, cardstock from SU, & a few rhinestones. Very simple to put together but these colours are so lovely and bright, just perfect for any Dad.
The image is part of the new digi set called "Not a Tie" ..... which is the freebie for the month of May
  I'm entering this months wonderful progressive challenge over at Deedee's Digi Challenge Blog  using this part of this wonderful new set "Not a Tie"

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Denise, what a great job with this part of Deedee's great set. I've been working on mine also, but I think I will be CASing this one for other cards.

Deedee Anderson said...

Fantastic card, Denise! The dotted red paper goes so well with the tie banner image, and the rhinestones are just the right amount of elegant accent. I'm sure your FIL will love this. Thanks so much for coming back to play along with our challenge! :-)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Denise love the card I am sure your Father-in-Law will love it. Alison xxx

coops said...

fantastic male card denise.i love the ties and fab bold papers ;D

xx coops xx

jimlynn said...

Fantastic!!! Love the little ties in front of the great polka dot background! Any dad would love it. Very cute.
Thanks for joining us at Deedee's Digis!
Lynn

Carol L said...

This card with ties is lookin' good for Dad on his special day! I love the background paper and how you put the large sentiment at the top! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's digis May challenge! We hope to see you again next month too!

NanaConnie said...

This really is adorable, Denise! Love how you used the banner flags image. Thanks so much for playing along in the progressive challenge at Deedee's Digis and we'll see you again next month.
NanaConnie DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting