Friday, 11 April 2014

Last Inspiration Day for Deedee's Digis

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 00:30
Hi Everyone,
This will be my last DT card to post and with adorable new digi called "Under Your Wing" from Deedee's Digis, as my 3 Month Term is up in a couple days, it has been great and the whole team are lovely, thanks so much Deedee for the opportunity.
This lovely cutie is the April Digi of the Month, hope this inspire you to join in the fun.


Decided on a CAS style card to share with you, especially as my arm is still very sore and unable to use for long periods.  I embossed some orange cardstock, die cut circle, made my own clouds in the middle, then fussy cut Under Your Wing precoloured image basically created a framed scene card. I added a few rhinestones and sentiment to compliment. 
Please join in with this months wonderful progressive challenge over at Deedee's Digi Challenge Blog using this adorable image, then next month's image will be free.
So without further to do I would love the enter the Deedee's Digi Challenge Blog.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Super cute and love those clouds in the background!
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

Wonderful card Denise. Love your sky work and the embossing. I can see you are a fussy cut master. This one is a winner and will let someone know they are loved.

coops said...

so stunning denise.fab embossing and I love the gorgeous owls ;D

xx coops xx

Deedee Anderson said...

Denise, I am so very thankful for all that you have done as part of the Design Team! I am grateful that you will continue to play in our challenges so that I have an excuse to peek at your beautiful work. Your card is adorable, as always. I love how you created the sky behind the owls, and the wonderful wood texture -- it really sets the scene!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting