Thursday, 17 April 2014

Meljen's Challenge #206

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
Hi everyone,
We have a wonderful challenge for you this week over at Meljen's Designs DT & Challenge Blog, with the theme being "Easter" Also don't forget you must use a Meljen's image to enter the challenge to be able to win some fabulous digis.  So drop on over to Meljen's Designs DT & Challenge Blog and see what the other Design Team Members have inspire you with this week.
My DT card for challenge #206
~ Easter ~

My image I chose is "Fluffy Bunny", how cute, which I fussy cut and 3D mounted as well as added some glitter to the bow.
I used my Spellbinders Easter Egg  in the background, placed some purple cardstock behind to give extra touch.  Added Cheery Lyn Butterfly with some flowers, dimantees & rhinestones.
I hope I have inspired you with these colours & look forward to seeing what you may create to enter this weeks challenge at  Meljen's Designs DT & Challenge Blog.
Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting