Wednesday, 16 April 2014

My Floral Notebook

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:55
Today I'm following & entering the current sketch over at i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWISt # no 62 & April Stamp of the Month , using the lovely freebie given for entering the progressive challenge last month.
~ My Floral Notebook ~
&

My daughter gave me this lovely floral notebook, knowing that I love these colours, and I just had to decorate it further and what a perfect image to do so. 
This lovely image is called "Spring Medley" , which I coloured with copics and very softly pastel chalked the background.   I just had to added the lovely butterflies, some open weave ribbon too.
As you see I decided on only following the sketch & doing the tWISt. 
~ Sketch ~ 

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

3 comments:

Imke said...

Denise, your notebook looks very pretty. A great way to use the "Spring Medley" . You did a great job with our tWisT this week.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !

deesdesigns said...

The image just pops - it is so prettily colored. I love how you made the image the focal point of your card - it is beautifully colored - thank you for sharing your creativity with at FTHS and our SOTM Challenge!

Kathy Curry said...

Wow, stunning project. I love the decorated notebook. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS this week.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting