Saturday, 26 April 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun #9

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
Well today's the start of another wonderful fortnight challenge over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun with the theme for Challenge #9 being "Sports or Activity"




My image I used is called "Game Kid" from Kenny K, what a character, which I coloured with Prismascoloring Pencils and glossy accent the glasses.   I just had to use this designer paper from Reminisce called Vegas Icons.  Used my punch border from SU, some buttons & a sentiment.  

 ~ 4 Great Sponsors ~
Prize ~ 3 images

Prize ~ 3 images up to $10

Prize ~ 3 images

Prize ~ 5 images
Wow what a fantastic line up of sponsors, don't you think, so start creating, have fun & enter over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun  & check out what the rest of the Design Team members have created for you.

Crafty Thanks

5 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

This is such a fabulous card I really love the DP and the border you have used for this.

Emily Thubbron said...

Great card, Denise. I love your coloring. And you are right, that paper is perfect.
~Em~

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Perfect card for the challenge Denise, love the colouring and beautiful papers. Thank you for your kind comments.

Love Alison xxxx

Sharla said...

Hi Denise! I love the background paper for this image, it fits perfectly and the image reminds me of when my son used to collect pokemon cards!! Such a fun card!! :D

cass said...

Great card Denise. Wonderful inspiration for our challenge at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting