Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Dandelion Sprite

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:29
Today I just had to finish my card for you featuring a new image which is a freebie from Aurora Wings on Facebook ....this is to celebrate ...
I so love  these adorable images especially "The Sprite Collection".  I wish to thank Mitzi Sato-Wiuff for her generosity, so much fun entering her Facebook Events.  


I wanted to keep my card quite simple so that it would showcase this image beautifully and just had to use designer papers from  Bearly-Mine Designs  called "Spring Blossoms".  Once Danelion Sprite was printed I decided to use my Spellbinder Dies to cut out and had to fussy cut one side, then coloured with copics, added some glitter.  Decided to also do some clouds in blue & green just to add a bit more technique.  I thought why not add some ribbon & a few rhinestones to give it a bit more lift, so very happy with how it turned out.  I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.  I'd love to enter into  Aurora Wings Facebook 1K Members Celebration Special Flash Contest  

I was so happy to see we all became winners Mitzi was kind enough for all entries to give us a little prize and we now have a showcase badge to show with Pride on our blogs for entering.  So drop on over to the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog to see the winner & all the other entries.



Carfty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Denise this is beautiful, love the image, background papers and colour combination. Love Alison xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.your design is beautiful and i love the sweet pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting