Wednesday, 21 May 2014

DT Day at Meljen's Designs

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 03:00
Hi Everyone,  today is my turn to inspire you. 
 I decided to make a notecard which is a lovely gesture of thanks to those that have helped you or just because you want to let them know they're appreciated.


I also wanted to make sure it was bright & cheery too and love this image called Lazy Susan Buggies, which I coloured using copics added glossy accent, glitter, pastel chalked the background and then used my blossom punch to punch out the image.  I then mounted added sentiment & rhinestones.
I used a strip of designer paper from Prima's Meadowlark Collection, cardstock, hexagon die cut from SU.

 Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.
Crafty Hugs & Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting