Saturday, 24 May 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun #11

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
Well today's the start of another wonderful fortnight challenge over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun with the theme being ...


My image I used is called  "Valentine's Fuzzy Monsters" from Drawn with Character what jolly fun monsters, which I coloured with Copics,  fussy cut & glossy accent all of their eyes.  
These cute & fuzzy monsters remind me of a much loved movie called "Monsters, Inc" 
I used coloured cardstock for my main card, topped with a piece of  embossed white cardstock.  I then cut out 2 strips one white (which I punched out 3 circles) & strip of designer paper.  Placed my "Valentine's Fuzzy Monsters" and scattered sequins all over. I also added a sentiment which is from SU.

 ~ 5 Great Sponsors ~
Prize ~ 3 images

Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate

Prize ~ 4 images


Prize ~ 5 images

Prize ~ 5 images
Wow what a fantastic line up of sponsors, don't you think, so start creating, have fun & enter over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun  & check out what the rest of the Design Team members have created for you.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

6 comments:

Julia said...

This is so cute and fun! Love the bright colors.
Hugs,
Julia

cass said...

Wonderful inspiration for our challenge this fortnight at Open Minded Challenges, those little monsters are very cute.

MagsB said...

Awww, how cute and adorable are those fuzzy monsters, Denise! such a fun card!

love Mags B x

Hanne M. said...

This card is so much fun Denise! The little monsters are really cute and I think you've got perfect eyes for them with glossy. :) The sequins are like cherry on top of the cake!

Hugs, Hanne

~ginny said...

This is one of the cutest "monster" cards I have ever seen! Well done Denise!
~ginny
RubberMAD

coops said...

oh love this denise.fab bright colous and the monsters are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting