Sunday, 11 May 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #211

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
We have a great challenge starting today over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, with the theme being "Cards With Flowers In The Image".  We are proudly sponsored by Delicious Doodles, we were given some lovely images to work with, thanks so much Teri.   Don't forget to drop on over and see what the other Design Team members have created for you this week.



I wanted to create my card based our Mother's and thinking of my Mum how much she loves butterflies & flowers.  The lovely "Floral Elegance 3 - Wild Rose" image is from Delicious Doodles, coloured with copics & cut out.  I decide to do something quite different, I die cut the butterfly die from Cheery Lynn and then the cut out die back, added the cutout image, placed some open weave ribbon, sentiment and some pearls to give some more elements.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out and I know that my Mum will love it for Mother's Day today.

So to all the Mum's out there I would love to wish you all a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY xoxo

~ Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 4 images of winner's choice from store

 Crafty Hugs & Thanks

8 comments:

susan said...

Beautiful card! I am sure that it will one that your Mom treasures forever. Love the coloring work on the image. Great job cutting out the image, too. Beautiful butterfly! Love the pearl accents and that ribbon. Great job, as always! Thank you!

Eulanda said...

Wow very pretty!! Hugs!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Denise this is stunning love the colour combination. Love Alison xx

cass said...

So pretty Denise, love the design and the colour of the colours

Michelle said...

This is such a lovely card. The butterfly is so beautiful and I love the netting ribbon on the bottom.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Laurence said...

Such a lovely card. Love the butterfly on the back, and the netting bits you've used in the bottom.
Laurence DT Sis

Sherry said...

Beautiful card Denise Love The Ribbon N Colors Used Love Purple :-)
Sherry DT Sis

Edwina said...

Denise, Your card is lovely. I love that butterfly in the background. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting