Sunday, 18 May 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #212

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 21:00
We have a wonderful challenge starting today over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, with the theme being "Shaped Cards Only - No Rectangle or Square Cards".  We are proudly sponsored by Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner, we were given some lovely images to work with, thanks so much Spyder.   Don't forget to drop on over and see what the other Design Team members have created for you this week.

  This cute image "I Love Ewe" is from Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner, coloured with copics & cut out. This was very challenging for me as I had no other shapes, no money to go out and buy some dies, what to do......... so I thought make my own template so I did, heart shaped card would go perfect with the image so my main card is coloured pink cardstock from Stampin' Up then cutout some leftover DP, not sure of the name, sorry, added on top.  I then used some open weave ribbon (so love this stuff) some twine, rhinestones and punched out butterflies. I didn't want to add a sentiment today as I thought this card could be for any occasion and not that hard to add one on later.

~ Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 5 images of winner's choice from store

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

 Crafty Hugs & Thanks

10 comments:

cass said...

Cute Heart shaped card, great for the challenge

susan said...

Very cute heart shape! Love the colors you picked for this. Great coloring and lovely embellishments, too. Great card! Thank you!

Manu said...

your card is so sweet
Very nice cards form.
Thank you that you join in the fairytale Stampers
hugs
manu

Edwina said...

Hi Denise, This card is so adorable! I love this cute lamb. Your coloring of it is great! I like the shape of your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Conny G. said...

Hi Denise,
what a georgeous card!! So lovely!!
Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
Hugs,
Conny

Meggi Bischoff said...

ach, was für eine schöne karte.
danke, dass du sie mit den fairytale stampers teilst.

glg meggi

Michelle said...

Love the shape you made. Very cute heart for the title of the image. Great Job!!!

Michelle (DT SIS)

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Wonderful heart shaped card. Love the image so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It Challenges.
Cindy DT

Spyder said...

Lovely card Denise! Thank you for making my sheep look so smart! Have linked him on my post now!
((Lyn))

Meighan Wheller said...

Fabulous card Denise. Love the sweet image and the shape on the card.Thanks so much for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week. We hope that you join us again soon. Meighan DT

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting