Sunday, 25 May 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #213 & Goodbye

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 14:00
We have a great challenge starting today over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
with the theme being "Add 3 Buttons".  
This will be my last DT card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.
We are proudly sponsored by Limited Runs Digital Stamps., and given some lovely images to chose from, thank you Nikki.  Don't forget to drop on over and see what the other Design Team members have created for you this week.


Well I made a CAS style card today using "Ollie The Giraffe" image from Limited Runs Digital Stamps., coloured with copics.  I used some lovely fresh, bright designer paper, 3 buttons,  dotty ribbon & twine.  The sentiment & punched butterfly, I embossed.    
~ Sponsor ~
Prize ~ 3 images of winner's choice from store

I wish to say Goodbye to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, as I've decided to step down as a DT member, would like to thank you all for the opportunity and being so organised.  I wish you all the best for the future.

 Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

Melinda Walker said...

This is soooo cute!!!!

cass said...

Very cute card, love the buttons

susan said...

Very cute design and card. Thanks!

Edwina said...

Denise, This card is so cute. I love the image and your use of buttons. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting