Monday, 19 May 2014

Shades of Blue

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Shades of Blue is the current Monthly theme at Stamps by Aurora Wings Facebook and this is the card I'm entering into the challenge

I received this image "Seahorse with Wings" as a freebie due to entering Aurora Wings 1K Celebration on Facebook and I even received a badge which I proudly display on my left side of blog.  It took me around 6 hours to colour in this image with Prismacoloring Pencils and I'm over the moon how it turned out, absoluelty love it, tempted to pull apart and put in a frame...what do you think? 
I used DP's from scraps added rhinestones, open weave ribbon & ribbon and mounted on a coloured cardstock card.  I hope you enjoy viewing my card, as much as I loved creating it.

I'd like to enter into the following challenge/s ~
1. Stamps by Aurora Wings Facebook May Challenge "Shades of Blue"

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

3 comments:

Hanne M. said...

This is absolutely fabulous Denise!

coops said...

so stunning denise.really love the soft blue colour and beautiful seahorse ;D

xx coops xx

~ginny said...

Long time since we last talked... you are doing some really nice things kiddo! I actually printed out your heart shaped card to put in my "Mojo Book" for inspiration - and then realized it was yours! And now this all blue seahorse - I especially like the very creative silver "bubbles"!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting