Monday, 12 May 2014

Submission for Bearly Mine Designs DT Call

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Hi Everyone,
I was so excitied when I had received my subscribed email  that Bearly-Mine Designs is having a DT Call, and I just thought to myself why not try out for it.  
I absolutely love using Bearly-Mine Designs Digital Papers, so excited to be able to place an entry in have an amazing opportunity to fulfill one of my Dreams to be part of this amazing talented group of crafters.  Bearly-Mine Designs Digital Papers variety is overwhelming and I know myself , I find it hard to choose which Digital Papers do I want to use.   You defintely won't be dissappointed in using and creating with so many wonderful Digi Sets.  If you didn't already realise I have a Label created on my blog just using these Digi Sets.
  For all the information on how to apply for the Design Team Call please visit HERE.  

So without further to do here is one my favourites to showcase for you today as my entry into the DT Call, must admit it was very hard to choose...lol..although shades of purple is my favourite colour and I just couldn't go past this one....

The original post is HERE .....
Now to enter and cross all my fingers, toes & wait in anticipation, so very exciting.  Have a great day everyone and thanks so much for stopping by...

Woohoo I made it onto the Design Team !!!

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Denise, what a gorgeous Emerald Fairies card you have made - and even better that it's in purple which is my favourite colour!!! Thank you so much for applying to join the Bearly Mine Design Team. I will be in touch with everyone that applies as soon as possible after the closing date to let them know whether they have been successful or not. Wishing you the best of luck. Kym (Bearly Mine Design Team Leader)

Denise Goeldner said...

So excited to have been picked as one of the Design Team Members, so very exciting, thanks so much Donna & Kym xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting