Tuesday, 24 June 2014

All about having fun ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 10:00
I've made a card today for this month's progressive challenge at Imagine That ...digis by Kris, the wonderful freebie is adorable, just love the precoloured image.   My entry is @ #22.


So much fun making this card using lovely bright colours.  The image used is of course the freebie for this month called "Poolside Penguins"  I wanted to keep it quite simple just by adding a border of designer paper leftover scrap, which I border punched one side, along with adding several buttons. Such a cute image, thanks Kris.  I hope you love my card as much as I did creating it.

3 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo Denise,
eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Die Idee mit den Knöpfen finde ich großartig. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi (DT)

Edwina said...

Hi Denise, I love your card. It is so adorable! I love the border and all those buttons. So cheerful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown Imagine That! Dt

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Awesome! Love the buttons you added! Great touch!!! Sweet Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly progressive challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting