Monday, 23 June 2014

All about Stripes ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 06:45
I was so happy to use a current freebie from Sami Stamps Shop, such lovely images, so I could enter the current challenge #14 at  Sami Stamps with the theme being "Add Stripes",  my entry at #7.


 My card is based around the current theme "Add Stripes", and was very pleasurable to do.  I decided to paper piece my image "Poppies Bunch" using Bearly Mine Designs  paper "Spring Mix"  as well as the background designer paper too, then added several purple rhinestones to compliment.  I used Spellbinder die to cutout out the paper pieced image once completed, along with ribbon as well.  I so love the colour purple & very happy with how it turned out.  I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.

3 comments:

Samantha Siemers Ratliff said...

Beautiful card! I love the repetition of stripes used in the background and on the image.

Julie Gleeson said...

This is such a gorgeous Card! The stripes are perfect for our challenge at Sami Stamp! Hugs Julie x

Grandma Bonnie said...

Lovely, lovely! Such a beautiful card! Thanks for entering into our challenge at Sami Stamps.. i hope to see you again at our next monthly challenge!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting