Sunday, 1 June 2014

Bearly-Mine Challenge for June & News !!!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:00
Hi Everyone, 
Today first off I have to share my NEWS !!!  
I made it onto the Bearly-Mine Design Design Team, super excited to be part of this wonderful adventure & thank so much for the opportunity ....


now on with the challenge...
We have a wonderful challenge this Month for you at Bearly-Mine Challenges with the theme being
 "One For The Boys".  
We have 2 awesome sponsors this month for you "Marianne Designs" & "Bearly-Mine Designs"


For my card the image I used is called "Binkie & Buzz" from Emerald Faeries, which I coloured with Prismacoloring Pencils & pastel chalk clouds in the background.
This fun cute image reminds me of a much loved movie called "Bug's Life".
My matted cardstock I topped with 2 different designer papers from Bearly Mine Design called "Mixed Media".  Being the theme "One For The Boys",  I just had to add twine & buttons, went so well together with the "Mixed Media" set.  
~ Sponsors ~
&
Prize ~ £15 voucher

Such wonderful prizes, so start creating, have fun & enter over at Bearly-Mine Challenges & check out what the rest of the Design Team members have created for you.  

  Crafty Hugs & Thanks


3 comments:

Andreja L. said...

Welcome Denise :-))
Very pretty card you made fot today challenge and we are happy that we have you!
You use lovelly image and papers!
Hugs, Andreja

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Denise, I think I can hear your squeals of delight all the way in my house!! Welcome to the DT and I shall look forward to working with you. You have made a stunning card. That image works so well with the Bearly Mine Designs papers. Best wishes, Kym

coops said...

love this denise.gorgeous fun image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting