Friday, 27 June 2014

Bearly-Mine Designs Inspiration for June

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:01
Hi Everyone today's my first Inspirational Post for you, so exciting...
I have used the set called Mixed Media, love how you can use them to create a scene, so many wonderful digi papers to choose from...



For my card I used several dies, added sentiment & open weave ribbon.  I used this adorable rubber stamp image called "Flowers for You" by Crissy Armstrong, purchased from Whimsy Stamps sometime ago.  I used Prismacoloring Pencils for my image and absolutely love how it turned out.    


All Donna's Papers can be found HERE

Hope you keep popping back for more inspiration from the rest of the lovely DT's and there still a few days left of this months challenge "One For The Boys"....


I'd like to enter the following challenges ~

Crafty Hugs & Thanks


3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Another beauty Denise love the image and the frame you have used. Love Alison xx

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting