Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Christmas Wishes ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 08:05
Hi Everyone,
A very short & sweet post today .........
This morning I made a card featuring a Doodle Pantry image called "Snow Poke", this image is precoloured, nice and quick to put a card together.  


The designer paper & sentiment are also from Doodle Pantry, I went all out as they compliment together so well and very Manly perfect for this month's challenge.  I added a couple of rhinestones too.
I'd like to enter my card into Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge Blog #47, have a wonderful day

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

3 comments:

coops said...

brilliant fun image denise.i love the fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Carolyn Cochran said...

Very cute card-love using pre colored images-it is so handy! Thanks for playing with us at the Doodle Pantry challenge!
Carolyn, DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I always giggle when I see this cowboy snowman. I love how you brought him to life. Thank you for sharing and joining us for the Jane Doodle Pantry Challenge.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting