Thursday, 19 June 2014

Creative Knockouts #42 & Great News !!!

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
Hi Everyone,  I wanted to share with you all first that if you hadn't notice I made it onto ...
So happy to be part of a wonderful group of Crafters, and would like to thank Kelly for the opportunity.


Now onto this week's Creative Knockout's challenge, with the theme being "Embossing", can be wet or dry.  We are proudly sponsored by The Stamping Chef , thanks Tamara for the lovely images we got to work with.


The image I used is "You're Koalafied" love this image, and real Aussie one to use, so I thoroughly enjoyed creating this card for you all.  I used scrap of designer paper,  a piece of coloured cardstock , punched border on one side, then a strip of leftover white & used embossing folder.  I then fussy cut out my image, added sentiment & ribbon to compliment.  
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.


I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

 Crafty Hugs & Thanks

3 comments:

coops said...

so stunning denise.fabulous image and i love your colouring ;D

xx coops xx

maureenjscott said...

Cute card! love the image and layout! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week! mo xxx

Margaret said...

Welcome to the Team Denise . Such a cute image and fabulous coloring to match the dp. Like the embossing folder you used. Maggie, DT Teamie

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting