Friday, 27 June 2014

Featured on Aurora Wings Showcase...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 02:00
Good morning everyone,
 I was so happy to have my card featured at Aurora Wings Showcase Blog.  Thanks so much Mitzi for my card to have been chosen this time round, so much amazing talent out there and never in my dreams did I ever think it would be me.  I love your images such an amazing Artist & thanks for the pleasure of enjoying them too.
I will wear post my badge with Pride on my blog.  
So drop on over to the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog to leave some love there too, and be part of the chance too.


So HERE is the original post as well as my card below, using Aurora Wings Image called "Fairy Kitten"....


2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats, Denise, and well deserved! The card is adorable - that's such a sweet kitten!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations Denise love the card the kitten is so cute. Love Alison xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting