Friday, 20 June 2014

Super Dad !

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:00
Today I made my card to enter the current  June Stamp of the Month challenge {entry #18 }, using the lovely freebie given for entering the progressive challenge last month.

This lovely image is called "Super Brainbird", which I coloured with copics, also the sentiment is from this set too.  I then added red cardstock which I border punched one side, then placed a piece of scrap designer paper.  Then I used a scallop die of yellow cardstock and fussy cut image and placed on top along with banner cut sentiment.  Great card for Dad...

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~

5 comments:

Dawn Lancaster said...

Hey Denise, I love your card, the image is fab & you've showcased it beautifully! Thanks so much for visiting my blog & leaving me a lovely comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Amy A said...

Oh D, this is so awesome! Love the coloring on him! Great layout and DP'S! Love it!

Huggles!
Amy

P.S. love the signature! ;o)

Stephanie said...

Super cute card, love your coloring. Thanks for playing along in our SOTM challenge at FTHS.

Kathy said...

Very cute! Love your coloring and the CAS layout. Thanks for joining us for the Stamp of the Month challenge at FTHS!

Michelle said...

Great card - so cute! Really like the CAS layout and colors as well. Thanks for joining our SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting