Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Thank You...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 09:03
I've been on a roll this week, and today is all about supporting others from far away...

I would love to thank Tamara from The Stamping Chef for this wonderful freebie on offer through Facebook Group ONLY to help support the marvelous job that the Dutch Troops in Mali do....

I have kindly donated my card below for "Operation Blue Bison", for their appreciation in making parts of the World a more peaceful place...


The image called "Sodeju (Operation Blue Bison)" , Tamara especially created for support & us to created to give something back to them to show we care...
I then coloured in the image with copics & fussy cut out, added some ribbon & turned into a banner for her to sit on & along with a sentiment.  The designer papers used is from Bearly Mine Designs called "Mixed Media 2".
I did write inside especially for one of the Troops to show my support  from Aussie Land, for what they are doing, but forgot to take a picture.... and it's already on it's way through the mail yesterday.

2 comments:

Dawn Lancaster said...

Such a sweet & sassy little image! I love your card!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave me a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Denise this is gorgeous love the sweet image. love Alison xxx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting