Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Bearly-Mine Challenge for July

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:00
We have a wonderful challenge this Month for you at Bearly-Mine Challenges with the theme being
 "Let's Go Digital".  


For my card the image I used is called "Wisteria Sprite" from Aurora Wings, which I coloured with Copics & added silver Liquid Pearls to parts of image, such a cutie.
My matted cardstock I topped with 2 different designer papers from Bearly Mine Design called "Summer floral Delights" & "Vintage Fantasy", then I decide just to add some pearls & ribbon.

We have 2 awesome sponsors for you this month
&
Prize ~ £15 voucher

Such wonderful prizes, so start creating, have fun & enter over at Bearly-Mine Challenges & check out what the rest of the Design Team members have created for you.

I'd like to enter the following challenges/s ~
   
  Crafty Hugs & Thanks

1 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting