Thursday, 3 July 2014

Creative Knockouts #44

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called  "Child's Play". 


The image I used is "Golfing Brandon"  from Inky Impressions, such a great, fun image, which I coloured with copics & pastel chalked my clouds & grass.   I used designer paper from We R Memory Keepers called "Travel light",  and matted with cardstock .  I then  added sentiment & some twine.  

We are proudly sponsored by Inky Impressions this week, & thanks  for the lovely images we got to work with.
http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/
Prize ~ $10 gift certificate

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

I'd like to enter the following challenge/s ~
    
Crafty Hugs & Thanks

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautifully coloured and designed. Love the orange and green and the image is so fun.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

coops said...

stunning male card densie.fab fun image and i love your backing paper :D

xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fabulous card Denise! Great work with the cute lil golfer!

Eileen Dobson said...

So cute, I love your coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with another super creation - hope to see you again soon x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting