Thursday, 17 July 2014

Creative Knockouts #46

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you called  "Friendship". 

The image I used is "A Gentle Touch"  from Crafty Sentiments Designs, such a cute, adorable image, which I coloured with copics & distressed the edges.   I used designer paper from Bearly-Mine Designs called "Petunia Parade" & "Simply Stripes".  I then  added sentiment, pearls & ribbon with pearls.  

We are proudly sponsored by Crafty Sentiments Designs this week, & thanks  for the lovely images we got to work with.
Prize ~ 3 digis from store

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

5 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.adorable bear and i love your colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Desire Fourie said...

Denise this definitely has the cuteness factor and the aqua and orange colours are very striking.
{I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Nancy said...

Cue card. I like the sentiment you used for this theme. DT sister Nancy

Margaret said...

Oh, so adorable. They remind me of Care Bears and they are very friendly. Maggie DT Teamie

Kelly Schelske said...

Denise, this card is soooo cute!!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting