Thursday, 31 July 2014

Creative Knockouts #48

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "Happy Birthday"

The image I used is "Happy Birthday Sassy" from Sassy Studio Designs, which I coloured with copics.   I used designer paper from my stash, rhinestones, ribbon &sentiment .  

We are proudly sponsored by 
Prize ~ 4 digis

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous card, Denise!!! Love your coloring!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! What fabulous coloring and a great design.

coops said...

oh wow so stunning denise.really sassy image and i love your colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Nancy said...

I like the black and blue color combo. DT sister Nancy

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting