Thursday, 10 July 2014

Meljen's Challenge #218

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 22:00
It's time for another wonderful challenge for you this week over at Meljen's Design DT & Challenge Blog, with our theme being "Summer Brights Color Challenge".
Don't forget you must use a Meljen's image to enter the challenge to be able to win some fabulous digis.  So drop on over to Meljen's Design DT & Challenge Blog and see what the other Design Team Members have inspire you with this week.


My cute image I'm using is called  "Little Bird's Song" .   My designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs called "Petunia Parade" & "Simply Stripes".  I then decided to use a doily, sentiment & some ribbon.  Such wonderful bright summer colours, which I used based around the colour palette below...


I hope I have inspired you with my creation so looking  forward to seeing what you may create to enter this weeks challenge at  Meljen's Design DT & Challenge Blog
Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

3 comments:

Amy A said...

D, this is ADORABLE! Love the image and your coloring AB FAB!!! Your papers are totally "Tweet" too! ;o) Rocked it this challenge my friend!

hugs,
Amy~DT Sis & FFL!
{Lil Cutie Creations}

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Denise, Wow! Stunningly gorgeous card, wonderful colours and beautiful image used...everything matches beautifully....♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

scrappymo! said...

Love these vivid and hot summer colours. The bird image is coloured so nicely!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting