Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Whimsy Stamps July Challenge

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 22:00
Today we have a great challenge for you over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge and the theme this month is
  "Summertime"

The image I used is one of the New Releases for this month by Marika Collins Collection called "Savannagh".  I used summer colours and it reminds me so much of my Mum always potting around in her garden, which she does every day.  My designer papers are from Bearly-Mine Designs called "Floral Surprise".  I then added some flowers & leaves along with a sentiment.

So drop on over and see what the rest of the Design Team members have created.  Come & play with us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge for the month of July.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

1 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so pretty, what a great card, Love Hazel (Didos) Whimsy Teamie xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting