Thursday, 14 August 2014

Creative Knockouts #50

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "Favourite Activity".  

The image I used is "Crayon Girl" from Bugaboo Digi Stamps, which I coloured with copics.   I covered my Visual Art Diary using designer paper from My Mind Eyes called "Happy Day", lace, flower & sentiment.

We are proudly sponsored by 

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

3 comments:

Bridie Payne said...

Fabulously bright and cheerful

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Friday!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Nancy said...

This is adorable. I like the bright colors and the lace. DT sister Nancy

Margaret said...

Such a cute image. Love the colors you used and such a great Diary. Maggie - DT Teamie

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting