Wednesday, 27 August 2014

DT Day at Meljen's Designs

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 03:00
Hi Everyone,
Today is my turn to inspire you and I thought I would make a really CAS style card & a quick one at that.


  It took me under 30 minutes to make, which includes printing out, fussy cut & 3D the image called "Johnny Bird Boots Color".   I then added sentiment I wished to use, several clear rhinestones to compliment.  So many different occassions can go with this cute image, as well as plenty of others to chose from Meljen's Designs.

Well I hope you enjoyed viewing my card, you still have several days to enter the current challenge called "Hanging Out".

Ohh, don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Facebook.  Have a great week and just have fun, can't wait to see what you create.


Crafty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous denise.i love the sweet bird and fab cas design :D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Denise this is so pretty. Love Alison x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting