Thursday, 7 August 2014

Meljen's Challenge #222

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 22:00
It's time for another wonderful challenge for you this week over at Meljen's Design DT & Challenge Blog, with our theme being "Monochrome".
My cute image I'm using is called "Joyful Jellyfish" from Meljens Designs.  My designer papers are from Stampin' Up as well as the sentiment.  I wanted to keep it nice & clean so I just added ribbon & flowers.  

I'm looking  forward to seeing what you create by entering this weeks challenge.  So drop on over to Meljen's Design DT & Challenge Blog and see what the other Design Team Members have inspire you with this week.

Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

Bridie Payne said...

Oh I'm loving the purples and the cheeky grin

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Happy Friday!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Jean Chaney said...

Such a cheerful and cute card. Great for a birthday!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting