Thursday, 21 August 2014

Meljen's Challenge #224

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 22:00
It's time for another wonderful challenge for you this week over at Meljen's Design DT & Challenge Blog, with our theme being "Hanging Out" (at least one element hanging off the edge).
~  Back ~
I decided to do something different to a card and to use up scraps and this was perfect, I made this Corner Bookmark with my Mother in mind, and using her favourite colour Blue.  My sweet image I'm using is called "Flowers in My Pocket" from Meljens Designs.   I ensure my flourish, doily, sentiment & ribbon was just off the edge, as well as adding  flowers & pearls to compliment.  

I'm looking  forward to seeing what you create by entering this weeks challenge.  So drop on over to Meljen's Design DT & Challenge Blog and see what the other Design Team Members have inspire you with this week.

Don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Club Facebook & also check out the SHOP to see what will inspire you to create something wonderful, there's something for everyone.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

1 comments:

julieprice3 said...

So sweet, love the colours
Hugs Julie P

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting