Saturday, 16 August 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun #17

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
Well today's the start of another wonderful fortnight challenge over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun with the theme being ...


The image I've used is called "Summer Holidays" by The Paper Shelter, which I coloured with copics. I used designer paper from My Mind Eyes called "Happy Day", ribbon & sentiment.
So onto our Sponsors for this fortnights challenge

~ 4 Great Sponsors ~
Prize ~ $20 Gift Certificate

Prize ~ 4 images
Prize ~ 3 images

Prize ~ 3 images

Wow what a fantastic line up of sponsors, don't you think, so start creating, have fun & enter over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun & check out what the rest of the Design Team members have created for you.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

Hanne M. said...

This is really cute Denise! I love the papers and the colouring of the image!

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.

coops said...

so stunning denise.gorgeous colours and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is lovely and I wouldn't mind being in her shoes right now, especially how cold it's felt here today!

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

ps .. I am a new follower. I do hope you will pop on over and visit me too x

Pamellia Johnson said...

What a fun card! Your colours are so bright and cheery and your girl is giving me a craving for a pina colada! Great summer card! :)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting