Saturday, 30 August 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun #18

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 19:00
Well today's the start of another wonderful fortnight challenge over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun with the theme being ...



This was so much fun to create, I chose to following Job Related with "Zoo Keeper" in mind.  I would have loved to look after Animals such amazing wonderful creatures.  So with this in mind I went with the lovely image from Aurora Wings called "Circe Lounging with Lion & Flowers".  I went with matting on top of designer papers from Bearly-Mine Designs called "Summer's Lace Dreams", added sentiment & several pearls.  I really wanted to keep this lovely image the main focal point.  I hope you loved viewing my card.
~  I was Featured"  ~
Thanks so much Mitzi xx

So onto our Sponsors for this fortnights challenge ...
~ 5 Great Sponsors ~
Prize ~ $20 Gift Certificate

Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate

Prize ~ 5 images

Prize ~ 3 images

Prize ~ 5 images

Wow what a fantastic line up of sponsors, don't you think, so start creating, have fun & enter over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun & check out what the rest of the Design Team members have created for you.

Crafty Thanks


4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is stunning colouring and such a gorgeous scene. Love how you kept the image is the focus.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hanne M. said...

Gorgeous card Denise! I love the image!

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.

Aluna said...

Beautiful card, Denise. I love color combo :)
Hugs, Joanna (DT sis)

coops said...

oh wow so stunning denise.fabulous image and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting