Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Whimsy Stamps August Challenge

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 22:00
Today we have a great challenge for you over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge and the theme this month is
  "Back to School"

For my creation I have used "Back to School T Rex" by Miss Rach 
I used designer papers from my stash, I then fussy cut out "Back to School T Rex" by Miss Rach which I coloured using copics. The sentiment & crayon are pc generated.

So drop on over and see what the rest of the Design Team members have created.  Come & play with us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge for the month of August.

I'd like to enter the following challenges ~


Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

Anet van Zyl said...

Adorable card Denise, I love your colouring and the pretty layout. Anet (Whimsy Teamie) x

Amelia Lamb said...

Such an adorable card, and that poem is perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is such a fabulous, fun creation love that cute image also the wonderful vibrant colours, thank you for joining our challenge at TSC this week
hugs
lorraine x

Cibele Glazer said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef for the challenge this week. :)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting