Monday, 1 September 2014

Bearly-Mine Challenge for September

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 17:00
We have a wonderful challenge this Month for you at Bearly-Mine Challenges with the theme being
 "Autumnal Color".

For my card I used designer paper from Bearly Mine Design called "Fall Fancy".  The image I used is called "Autumn Rose" from Aurora Wings added some stamped leaves which I fussy cut, lace & sentiment.  

Palette

We have 2 awesome sponsors for you this month
&
Prize ~ £15 voucher

Such wonderful prizes, so start creating, have fun & enter over at Bearly-Mine Challenges & check out what the rest of the Design Team members have created for you.

I'd love to enter this nto the following challenge/s ~

1.  Aurora Wings Facebook Sept Contest  ~ ends 30 Sept

  Crafty Hugs & Thanks

2 comments:

coops said...

oh wow so stunning denise..fabulous image and colouring :D

xx coops xx

Liz Smith said...

Oh I loooove that paper ! Gorgeous card ! Hugs, Lizzy

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting