Thursday, 11 September 2014

Creative Knockouts #54

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "Outdoor Fun".  

 side view

The image I used is "Surfin' Santa" from Dr Digis House of Stamps, which I coloured with copics, fussy cut & mounted.   A great start to making Christmas Cards and being here in sunny Queensland, Australia, definetly no snow where I live so this is perfect for a Summer's Christmas card using designer paper from Kaisercraft leftovers, sentiment & green rhinestones.

We are proudly sponsored by 
Prize ~ 2 digis

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

6 comments:

coops said...

so stunning denise.i love the fantastic fun santa ;D

xx coops xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this card Denise! Such a fun image and I really wish I was going to the beach!!

Nancy said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Great card design and such a fun card. DT sister Nancy

Margaret said...

He looks like he's ready to hit the surf in his speed-o! Great card. Maggie - DT Teamie

Pam MacKay said...

Denise such a fabulous design on your card! Really a fun Christmas card! Your teamie Pam

Niinu said...

This is so funny! I love it:)

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting