Thursday, 23 October 2014

Creative Knockouts #60

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "Halloween"

The image I used is "Franken Kitty" also the sentiment "Stitched Happy Halloween" from Meljens Designs, which I coloured with copics. The designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs called "Halloween Fantasy". 

We are proudly sponsored by 
Meljen Designs
Prize ~ 4 digis

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Denise love that image and what fantastic colours and card design a super make.
hugs
Lorraine x

Margaret said...

O M G! I love this cute Franken Kitty! I'm sure I'm going to have to go and order it. Adorable card.

I have some blog candy on my blog if you are interested.
http://www.maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/2014/10/kitty-kat-boo-ccc-73-bow-blog-candy.html

Maggie - DT Teamie

Judy McKay said...

Love the colourful cate. Great card. Judy

Kelly Schelske said...

Denise, this is so fantastic! I love the spider and web!! Super cute image and fab coloring too!

Hugs, Kelly

Nancy said...

Such a fun halloween card! Great coloring. I love the blue and orange combo. DT sister Nancy.

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting