Wednesday, 22 October 2014

DT Day at Meljen's Designs

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 03:00
Hi Everyone,
Today is my turn to inspire you and I made this card with my Dear Friend in mind ...

 The lovely image is from Meljen's Designs called "Springtime Candle", coloured with copics.   So many different occassions can go with this wonderful image, as well as plenty of others to chose from Meljen's Designs.

I know my friend & her family will be thankful for this card at this time of need after losing her beloved Dear Mother xx

Well I hope you enjoyed viewing my card, you still have several days to enter the current challenge called "Sketch".

Ohh, don't forget to join in the fun at Meljen's Designs Facebook.  Have a great week and just have fun, can't wait to see what you create.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

1 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Christmas card Denise such a wonderful image, love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting