Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Thinking of You Today In Heaven ...

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 00:01
It would have been your birthday today and I so miss you.  With my birthday being also this month on 27th.  I remember playing pool, listen to country music, always lots of laughs.  You where more my father than my own and I still love and miss you.  I know you are always watching over us and I can't believe it has been over 19 years since you past, love you xx......

Happy 69th Birthday Ronnie
The Best Stepfather Ever
May you RIP xx

This song is for You
"I Will Think of You"  by Daniel O'Donnell

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful tribute, Denise.

Denise Goeldner said...

Thanks so much for the kind words NanaConnie xx

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting