Thursday, 6 November 2014

Creative Knockouts #62

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "Buttons"



The image I used is "Flower Fox Nap" from A Day For Daisies, which I coloured with copics, as well as3D mounted the head & tail. The designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs called "Festive Fun".  I Went with adding some holly christmas ribbon, and several buttons.

We are proudly sponsored by 
A Day For Daisies
Prize ~ $12 gift certificate

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

6 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Denise! Love your gorgeous coloring on the fox. Great design.

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Denise I love that image so much also the fabulous papers and ribbon a super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Barbara Derksen said...

Hullo Denise,

Awww - I am ga-ga about foxes. Yours is darling, great job shading etc! Nice backdrop, some lucky family member will truly treasure this.

Blessings,
Barb

Judy said...

love your card ...that little fox is so neat ...love your paper you used.

Margaret said...

So adorable. Great card design. Maggie - DT

Pam MacKay said...

Super sweet card! Love that image! Your DT sister!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting