Thursday, 20 November 2014

Creative Knockouts #64

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:01
This week at Creative Knockouts we have a great theme for you "Bling Is The Thing"
The image I used is "Benson Bear - Bundle of Hearts" from Crafty Sentiments Designs, paper pieced the bear with designer paper from BMD, coloured with copics, fussy cut too.  The designer papers are from Bearly Mine Designs called "Mini Dots" & "Christmas Lights".  Of course  added several rhinestones around the circle and edges of  card, along with digitally adding my sentiment & ribbon and bling buckle.

We are proudly sponsored by 
Prize ~ 3 digis from store

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and see you next fortnight as I'm on Team A, so therefore Team B will have great creations for you next week & a new challenge.

Crafty Hugs & Thanks

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww this is absolutely gorgeous Denise I love that cute image also the wonderful design fab choice of papers/colours.
hugs
lorraine x

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute paper pieced bear! Love your Christmas papers! Your DT sister Pam

NanaConnie said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Darling bear. :-D

Margaret said...

Adorable. I like your ribbon slider. Maggie - DT Teamie

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting