Friday, 21 November 2014

Merry Christmas

Posted by Denise Goeldner at 16:00
Hi Everyone, 
Today I made a card to enter into  Elphine House Challenge  & Elisabeth Bell's World for so long and had to search everywhere for the only clear stamp I own of theirs, I have plenty of others that I've purchased in the past from Whimsy, but I just had to use this one called "Evania Door Bell Chime"  such a versatile stamp, perfect for any occasion.


Image is coloured with copics, designer papers from Bearly Mine Designs, along with some rhinestones & flowers to compliment.  I love this colour combo so bold but lovely and rich.  It was great to use a stamp instead of digis, forgot how much I love using stamps.  

I'd love to enter the following challenge/s ~




3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Denise I adore that image she is so pretty and the papers are lush so are those awesome flowers.
hugs
lorraine x

Mary Lou said...

Cute cute cute Denise!! Pretty papers and stunning flowers!! So glad you joined us at EBWorld!! Best of luck
Hugs

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Denise! I love the papers and layout and of course, the sweet image! Thanks fro joining us for both the Elphine House Australia and the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenges!

Post a Comment

 

Denise's Patch Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting